Fat Dissolving Injections
Fat Dissolving Injections Post Care Instructions
1. Do NOT, touch, press, rub, massage, or manipulate the treatment area.
2. Ice the treated areas for the next 24 hours. Place the icepack on the area for 20 minutes and remove the ice pack for 20 minutes. Continue this pattern for 24 hours.
3. Apply (over the counter) Arnica gel to the treatment area to help decrease the bruising, swelling, and discomfort.
4. Take (over the counter) acetaminophen and/or pain reliever if needed to decrease post treatment discomfort.
5. Attempt to sleep on your back and with head elevated for the next 1-2 days after treatment.
6. Drink plenty of water and fluids after treatment.
7. Avoid vigorous exercise, sun and heat exposure for 48-72hrs after treatment.
8. Avoid Aspirin, Motrin, Gingko Biloba, Garlic, Flax Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E or any other essential fatty acids at least 3 days to 1 week after treatment. These items may increase bleeding and bruising.
9. Avoid alcohol, caffeine, Niacin supplement, high-sodium foods, high sugar foods, refined carbohydrates, spicy foods and cigarettes 24-48 hours after your treatment. These items may contribute to increased swelling or irritation.
10. Avoid cosmetic treatments such as injectables, laser, ultrasound, peels, facials or micro-dermabrasion for 2 weeks after treatment.
11. Please report to your provider immediately if you develop an asymmetric smile or facial muscle weakness, skin ulceration in the treatment area, difficulty swallowing, or if any existing symptom worsens